The Space Zone student winner is…

lani, congratulations!

During every event we ask the engineers and moderators to nominate their top student — one who’s made the most of the event, shown enthusiasm and asked some really great questions.

lani from Torquay Girls Grammar School was nominated by the engineers for their “thought experiment” questions in their live chat, and their ASK question of: “as you stated, you are a Space Operations Engineer. My question is: do you ever aspire to go to space or participate/be involved in assisting a mission to space?

As the student winner, lanicarterr will receive a certificate and a gift voucher.

Well done to lani, and to everyone who took part. There were so many interesting questions, and comments, but there could only be one winner in each zone.

PS: YOU now have the power to say which scientists and engineers take part next time — click here to be the judge.
Posted on March 26, 2019 by in News. Leave a comment